Morrissey - You Are The Quarry (2009)


Disfruta a morrissey Dani =D, un buen solista salido de los smiths que buen rock :D


Track List CD1:
  1. America Is Not The World
  2. Irish Blood, English Heart
  3. I Have Forgiven Jesus
  4. Come Back To Camden
  5. I'm Not Sorry
  6. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
  7. How Could Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
  8. First Of The Gang To Die
  9. Let Me Kiss You
  10. All The Lazy Dykes
  11. I Like You
  12. You Know I Couldn't Last

Track List CD2:
  1. Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
  2. It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
  3. Teenage Dad On His Estate
  4. Munich Air Disaster 1958
  5. Friday Mourning
  6. Never Played Symphonies
  7. My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
  8. I Am Two People
  9. Mexico

DESCARGAR AQUI DISC1 / DISC2


Posted under:

Share this post
No Responses to "Morrissey - You Are The Quarry (2009)"

Bands / Artists

The Universal Sigh